Senior/Principal EIA Consultant
Job Ref: 11857
Job title: Senior/Principal EIA Consultant
Rate: £30k - £40k (D.O.E)
Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy, are looking to appoint a Senior/ Principal EIA Consultant to join their Glasgow-based environmental planning team.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a diverse pipeline of prestigious projects in a range of sectors, including renewables, energy transmission and property. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in environmental planning and EIA coordination, preferably within a consultancy environment.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Taking the lead in the coordination and management of high profile EIA projects
- Prepare detailed feasibility studies, environmental reviews and environmental statements
- Provide assistance with the drafting of proposals and tender documents
- Provide advice and guidance on a wide range of environmental issues
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and other third parties with regards to new and existing business
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g. BSc/MSc Environmental Assessment)
- Experience managing EIA projects
- Demonstrable experience working within a consultancy environment
- Experience in some of the following sectors will be advantageous:
- Renewable energy (on/offshore)
- Rail projects
- EfW/ biomass/ anaerobic digestion
- Excellent knowledge of relevant UK legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
Our client offers a salary commensurate with experience, a contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits programme (including the option to buy additional holidays), childcare vouchers, private health care and regular training and career development.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
About Mattinson Partnership
We are experts in the field of environmental and transport recruitment and have grown quickly to become one of the most highly regarded specialists in the UK.