This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading address in offshore wind energy. They are
expanding their HSE department and are therefore seeking a
HSE Manager (m/f)
This position reports directly to the Manager of the HSE department. In this role you will manage all issues regarding Health, Safety and Environmental matters regarding offshore wind farms
You will therefore manage
- set up HSE regulations set up internal HSE standard make method statements guide daily HSE Monitor compliance to HSE guidelines make reports improve HSE wherever possible assure the company is always up to date with new safety and legal requirements.
Another important task is to set up an HSE reporting system within the company.
Since you will act as a contact person towards authorities it is an absolute must that you are fluent in English and German.
· university degree in electrical engineering, ideally with a specialization in power
engineering and preferably work experience in this field, alternatively a
university degree in safety engineering
· a minimum of 4 years of practical experience in HSE management in an
· offshore experience would be a huge plus
· experienced in negotiations at high level
· self starting, flexible, excellent communication skills, well organized
· willing to travel a great part of your working time
· perfect knowledge of English and German
if you see this task in a sector leading company that is expanding heavily and known for its good working climate and salary packages as the perfect challenge for you, we look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org