This job is no longer available
Join our international delivery team in this exciting new role to grow the ESHIA discipline of the Oil & Gas sector in line with our global business strategy. Achieving great things within Land & Development, you’ll take the lead with client engagement, business development and the delivery of multidisciplinary projects. Managing and mentoring a high performing environmental team you’ll:
- Lead a range of onshore and offshore ESHIA energy projects from start to finish, including upstream and midstream oil and gas, as well as renewable and nuclear new builds
- Bring together technical experts from across the business to exceed client expectations
- Meet business development targets by networking, identifying new opportunities and building excellent relationships with new and existing clients
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Atkins to win work, deliver beyond scope and develop our global profile and offering.
What you’ll bring
- A track record of leading multidisciplinary environmental assessment projects for major oil and gas companies
- Excellent people, project and financial management skills
- An impressive technical reputation and the ability to overcome complex challenges
- Good relationship management skills and a strong quality, commercial and operational focus
- Experience of business development, bid co-ordination and fee proposals
- A good understanding of options appraisals and environmental management and legislation
- Ideally chartered status and a relevant degree or Masters
- A full UK driving licence and the willingness to travel internationally.
You’ll ideally be based in South East England, although we’ll consider other UK locations.
We’re proud to be one of the 25 best big companies to work for and one of the top 50 employers for women. To discover more about Atkins and the projects, rewards, training and flexible working we can offer you, please visit www.atkinsglobal.co.uk