Landscape Architect | Principal or Associate Director
The Environmental division specialise in water, natural resources, impact analysis, air quality, waste services as well as consulting & engineering.
As part of their current growth strategy, the business now requires an experienced Landscape Architect like you to join in a senior capacity – ideally as Principal or Associate Director. You’ll lead a team that are responsible for projects across a wide range of varied sectors throughout Europe.
Key Requirements –
- Either current or recent LVIA project experience
- Confidence in managing a small Landscape team
- Extensive experience of managing projects – liaising with clients/contractors
- Ability to build rapport, effortlessly – internally & externally
- High proficiency with Landscape Architecture software
Whilst the requirements for this role aren’t out of the ordinary – our client has been very specific in that they want to invite applications from those with a passion for what they do. The organisation pride themselves on high staff retention – when people join, they tend to stay.
You’ll be provided with support in an environment that will allow you to grow and succeed – you’ll also be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package that is in line with your commercial & academic experience.
To find out more or to apply for this position, please contact Mike Reynolds by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 270 6614
More jobs like this
- Full Time EIA / Planning Consultancy jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time EIA / Planning Minerals, Waste & Recycling jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time EIA / Planning Construction & Development jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time EIA / Planning Wind Energy jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time EIA / Planning Renewable Energy jobs in Greater Manchester