Principal Geotechnical Engineer – Glasgow or Edinburgh
Their Scottish region has grown gradually throughout the first half of this year and as a result of their continued growth strategy, they now require an Engineer to join either their Glasgow or Edinburgh office.
Our client has operated in the Site Investigation and Survey industry for over 30 years. Their excellent reputation has been a direct result of highly experienced geophysical, survey and geotechnical personnel.
As the latest addition to the team, you will be responsible for providing geotechnical support to EIA, Contaminated Land and Environmental Engineering projects in Scotland – below are some of the tasks associated with this role:
- Conducting conceptual design & engineering elements of a wide range of projects (renewable, contaminated land & waste management to name just a few)
- Co-ordinate existing projects as well as develop new business
- Lead client liaison on a large portfolio of projects
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, we will look for the following attributes:
- Civil Engineering Degree (or related Geotechnical discipline)
- Chartered Status (MICE or equivalent)
- Extensive geotechnical knowledge & experience is essential
- Thorough knowledge of standard geotechnical engineering software packages
In return, our client promises a leading package as well as a competitive salary in line with your previous experience. This organisation encourages growth internally – they pride themselves on retaining high quality professionals, offering plenty opportunities to grow with the company.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Mike Reynolds on 0131 270 6614 or apply via the link provided.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Design Engineering Consultancy jobs in Glasgow
- Full Time Design Engineering Construction & Development jobs in Glasgow
- Full Time Design Engineering Wind Energy jobs in Glasgow
- Full Time Design Engineering On-shore jobs in Glasgow
- Full Time Design Engineering Renewable Energy jobs in Glasgow