Energy / Sustainability Consultant
Job Ref: 11617
Job title: Energy / Sustainability Consultant
Location: London or Hampshire
An excellent opportunity has opened up to work within one of the UKs most prestigious multi disciplinary Engineering consultancies. They are looking to appoint an Energy / Sustainability Consultant with first rate knowledge in Building Physics to join their team in London or Hampshire. Candidates are sought with experience of energy and renewable energy assessments.
- Ability to undertake Thermal and energy modelling of buildings
- Understanding of building physics (ideally CFD modelling)
- Knowledge of the building certification process
- Planning and design advice
- Carry out Renewable energy feasibility studies
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Business development including client liaison
Qualifications / Experience:
- BSc/MSC in an Environmental or Engineering discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Thermal and energy modelling of buildings (preferably TAS)
- Consultancy experience
- Understanding of sustainable building design, renewable and low carbon technology
- Running projects, project management, budget control
Company benefits would include private company healthcare, life assurance, 24 days holiday, performance related bonus and childcare vouchers.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Jason on 020 7960 2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
About Mattinson Partnership
We are experts in the field of environmental and transport recruitment and have grown quickly to become one of the most highly regarded specialists in the UK.