This job is no longer available
Leading Offshore EPC design & Installation company is seeking for a Senior Tender Manager to complement their Offshore Wind Business Unit. This is a brand new role with full exposure to some of the largest and most significant offshore wind energy projects that are currently changing our world.
The ideal Tender Manager for this role will be a core member of the team using a combination of operational and technical knowledge skills to fulfill the client's needs and specifications into the operational requirements. Within this new role, the Senior Tender Manager will be responsible for the set up and completion of full EPC tenders for offshore wind projects, ranging ??? 50 to 150 million.
- Compiling tenders and proposals
- Account management
- Ensuring all departments are well informed about the process and the whereabouts of the proposal of projects
- Conducting Risk Assessments and initial scheduling
- Ensuring that all projects will be executed accurately and effectively with the engineering and installation departments.
- Degree level with relevant technical knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in previous role in tendering and/or bid management
- Experience within the Offshore industry is obligatory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to communicate on all levels within the organisation and externally.
- Complete understanding and knowledge of risk assessments and contract management
- Technical Understanding about the design and installation of Offshore Foundations
Offshore wind, tender management, project management, negotiation skills
For applicants, please use the apply button on the job board.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.