Production Technologist - UK - £ Competitive
PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIST - UK - £ COMPETITIVE
An Operator based in London is looking to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on international assets and be in a position to gain promotion into supervisor and management positions if they show the drive and aptitude required. Furthermore this global operator offers great exposure allowing strong technical development.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND FIT THE BELOW CRITERIA THEN PLEASE APPLY TO THIS ROLE NOW!
You will be responsible for managing the multi-disciplinary Well, Reservoir and Facility Management team for one of the four offshore production clusters in the ONEgas asset.
Specifically your responsibilities includes:
- All production system surveillance, including real-time monitoring of wells and facilities as well as the planning and interpretation of all well and reservoir surveillance activities
- Opportunity identification and maturation of all WRFM activities, with specific responsibility as Senior PT for all well interventions
- Well integrity management for all wells in the cluster, including carrying out risk assessments and implementing risk mitigation measures
- Develop long term cluster WRFM strategy, incl. development of gas well deliquification plans
- Manage key interfaces involved with Petroleum Engineering, Production Operations, Integrated Activity Planning, Programming, Well Services, Process Engineering and Maintenance
- Implementation of business improvement initiatives in order to drive the team towards world-class WRFM performance
- Line supervisor responsibility for 1-3 cluster PTs, incl. coaching and mentoring of junior staff and QA/QC of technical work
- Special attention will be paid ensuring that you will be developed in accordance with your needs, and work will be geared to the competence and capacity shown
You should hold a Bachelor's or Masters degree in Engineering and extensive EP knowledge and experience as a Production Technologist in the Oil or Gas industry.
In addition candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Well modeling and integrated production system modeling
- Production system optimisation
- Well integrity management
- Generating well intervention proposals
In addition, experience in the following areas will be of benefit:
- Implementing change projects across functional boundaries
- Gas Well Deliquification technology
- Implementation of new technologies