This job is no longer available
Our client is one of leading global offshore wind companies who are looking for an Offshore Geotechnical Senior Specialist.
Your responsibilities as Offshore Geotechnical Senior Specialist will be to support and lead all aspects of the offshore wind site investigation works.
Your main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To lead site investigations from planning, production and managing site investigations
- Overseeing work to ensure high quality work is performed
- Generate a structure for schedule, budget and resources required
- Prepare and deliver specifications and technical documentation
- Ensure that contractors are technically qualified
Candidates applying for this role must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:-
- Excellent site investigations management and communications skills
- Budget management skills
- Educated to degree level in Engineering (preferably Civil or Geotechnical)
- Has a minimum of 5 years work experience within offshore wind industry
- Understanding of UK H&S legislation applicable to the offshore wind industry is highly advantageous
- Experience on offshore wind farm investigation campaigns
- Strong geophysical and geotechnical knowledge and background on offshore wind farm investigations
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that due to candidate volumes we are unable to contact those candidates who will not be progressed.
ITHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.