PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT - 3 MONTH CONTRACT
I'm currently looking for a Project Superintendent for a Offshore Wind farm.
You will have overall responsible for the day to day operational performance and effective and efficient manager the delivery of work.
The project superintendent is responsible for the supervision of all a-locate site personnel.
- Assisting in work preparation for executing the job
- Executing and assisting the work on the project location as per the project specifications and required quality guidelines
- Responsible for coordination of project logistics
- To maintain Rope Access and equipment and tools in our (on site) warehouse
- To keep a correct and timely project administration
- To assist project manager in general tasks, such as kick off meetings
- Operational Responsible for correct preparation and execution of projects
- To manage approx. 30 max personnel during project execution
- MBO or equivalent
- VCA VOL
- 5-10 years’ experience in IRATA or technical background