This job is no longer available
Electrical engineer - 12mth Contract - Netherlands
Electrical Engineer, E+I Engineer, offshore, cables, project engineering, testing.
Amoria Bond are currently working with our client, who is a International organization within the Oil and gas industry. We are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer for a 12 month project in the area of Oil and Gas.
You will be dealing with:
Tendering/Preparatory works phase:
* Check, evaluate and compose requirements/specifications
* Compose requests for proposal and perform comparison/evaluation
* Project engineering/management
* Support purchasing
* Supervising construction
* Testing, commissioning
You have experience/knowledge regarding:
* (offshore) substations:
- Primary installations: MV and HV electrical systems (transformers, switchgear etc.).
- Secondary installations, like Scada systems, protection systems etc.
- Supporting systems such as but not limited to: LV electrical systems, emergency power generators and batteries, HVAC, fire detection/fire fighting.
* (subsea) cables.
* Offshore high voltage stations and/or oil/gas topsides is considered an advantage.
For applications please use the apply button on the job board, as they link directly to this vacancy and come direct to me.
We will endeavour to respond to your application ASAP. However, there may be times when it is not possible to reply to all applications, due to high volumes of enquiries. This is sometimes the case for unsuccessful applications to one of our vacancies. We apologise for this and can reassure you that we will keep your details and contact you in the future should any suitable positions arise.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.