This job is no longer available
Blade Repair Technician: Blades repair/inspection with platform, cranes, floor.
- Blades inspection, maintenance and repair, using Ropes and/or Platforms.
- Inspection, revision, maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic parts of the wind turbines.
- Carry out the functional check, maintenance and repairs of electrical devices such as low/medium voltage equipment.
- On-call service requires a domicile in this region.
- English is necessary for team communication (at least B1).
- Ability for handcraft works or craftsmanship studies.
- Training as electrician.
- Previous experience in Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic craftsmanship (Composites) will be highly valuated; e.g. blades manufacturing, ship manufacturers.
- Working on heights capability (cranes and/or platforms).
- Rope inspection: Certificate for vertical works in heights with ropes is essential (preferable IRATA Level 2).
- Appreciated C+E Driving License.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Medical Examination with Heights protocol.
- Health and Safety training and certificate required in the country.
This work requires high knowledge in composites materials, which have to be repaired during the activity. To be familiar with polishers, lacquers and resins is appreciated. GES will train you in our blades school in Germany for two weeks in the main concepts (blades repairs, platforms, H&S...) and give you support at site in the first phase.
- To be motivated towards the Company and to have leadership attributes to subsequently manage and motivate partners.
- To have high disposition to travel and to have high flexibility at work.
- To work in a motivated, self-governed and responsible way in a 2-3 persons team.
If you are interested,please click "apply now" to attach your cover letter and CV - please send your application documents in English,