This job is no longer available
Business Analyst / +7 Months / Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For my client I'm urgently looking for a Business Analyst with experience in the Energy and Utilities sector.
In this role as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
- Provide overall business and systems analysis and design support.
- Coordinate new customer development and enhancements.
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes.
- Provide testing feedback to technology and monitor adherence to functional requirements
- Ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements of customer. Adjust priorities according to changes in requirements and workload.
- Assist Overall Program's project manager in making staffing planning decisions and communicate effectiveness of offshore delivery.
- Provides Training and Operational support to business unit.
- Provide training to existing staff on and off site training and demos as needed.
- Assist and advise peers to ensure efficient management of current and incoming resources.
- Qualification: MBA in Engineering (would be a plus)
- +5 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry in down stream business, possibly should have worked in minimum two downstream related functions manufacturing and Marketing.
- Familiarity with the upstream processes.
- Should be able to map the business process onto application requirements.
- Able to make customer presentations/proposals and influence the customer.
- Well versed with latest trends/regulations in the upstream domain.
- Should be able to drive customer workshops and lead requirement gathering phase.
- Good understanding of the latest IT trends driving upstream industry
- Role: Business Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
- Duration: 7 Months (with the possibility for extension)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Amsterdam
- Rate: Competitive
For immediate consideration please send your updated Word-version CV, motivation and rate indication to Henok Goitom at Montreal Associates.