Energy Consultant – Built Environment
Job Ref: 11307
Job title: Energy Consultant – Built Environment
Salary: £25 - 35k
We are working with a successful boutique sustainability and planning consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Energy Consultant to strengthen their team. The focus of the role will be to provide technical and project management on a wide range of domestic and non-domestic construction projects, in order to deliver energy strategies and solutions for inclusion within technical reports to be submitted to the Planning Authority.
- Renewable Energy Strategies across a range of building types
- Technical and project management
- Be involved in Design Team meetings
- Investigating and developing solutions that meet energy targets on a range of commercial building types including Retail, Offices and Hotels.
- Internal Daylight and Sunlight modelling and calculation using appropriate software/tools
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of regulatory framework, standards costs and associated developments
- Ensure teams are briefed on changes, updates and developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Qualified Non-domestic Energy Assessor
- Skilled in Auto CAD, IES, JPA (or other SAP software) and iSBEM
- Able to produce, analyse and evaluate energy results
- Excellent understanding of passive design measures and low and zero carbon technologies and their application to different building types
- Thermal modelling and overheating analysis
- Experience in managing multiple projects at planning and construction stages
- Excellent communication skills
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor
- BREEAM Assessor
This role will allow a great deal of autonomy to develop the Energy strategy work within the consultancy. Along with a competitive salary, the client will offer a season ticket loan, they are part of the cycle to work scheme, and offer a pension after 2yrs of service.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Jason on 020 7960 2557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
About Mattinson Partnership
We are experts in the field of environmental and transport recruitment and have grown quickly to become one of the most highly regarded specialists in the UK.