This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity for Senior or Principal Consultant to join Land Restoration and Ground Engineering team inBristolorBasingstoke. You would be expected to technically and financially manage and deliver projects through from initial quotation to issue of reports, particularly in the areas of geo-environmental site investigation and assessment, remediation and reclamation design, contract management, design implementation and validation.
- Managing and supervising Phase 1 and 2 investigations including soil and rock logging, soil and groundwater sampling and in-situ testing.
- Interpretative report writing including undertaking human health risk and groundwater assessment utilising CLEA, ConSim, RBCA, SNIFFER, BP RISC and EA Remedial Targets for Hydrogeological Risk Assessment.
- Contaminated land remedial works - outline design and specification.
- Preparation of detailed design of contaminated land earthworks and remediation schemes.
- Experienced project manager able to lead technical project teams;
- A solid understanding of the planning§ regime and legislation is desirable
- At least a BSc in a relevant Environmental Discipline, preferably geology or chemistry and MSc in related subject an advantage.
- Undertaking preliminary geotechnical assessments such as basic foundation designs is seen as an advantage.
- A strong sense of customer service and focus; ability to mentor junior staff; excellent organisational skills with flexible attitude to time management, travelling, office based and site works; ability to work consistently and methodically under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve goals.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.