This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to gain valuable experience in fast paced, dynamic multi-disciplinary business by getting involved in a wide range of projects and working closely alongside experienced members of the team.
The role will be based within either Basingstoke orLondonoffices and will include providing support to the team in the delivery of air quality assessments as part of Environmental Impact Assessments or as standalone technical reports.
Previous experience in a consultancy environment would be beneficial but is not an absolute requirement. Good organisation and communication skills, including report writing skills are essential. Applicants should be highly motivated, hard-working and comfortable working independently with some support. Experience using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) would be an advantage, although not essential.
Assisting with Air Quality Assessments for projects across theUKand overseas including:
- DeterminingØ construction phase impacts
- Undertaking DMRB calculations
- Undertaking detailed dispersion modelling (using ADMS, Breeze Roads or ADMSv4);
- Advising on appropriate mitigation measures.
- Undertaking air quality monitoring on site;
- Liaison with clients, project teams and statutory consultees; and
- Report writing.
All applicants should hold a full clean driving licence.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.