This job is no longer available
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate/Senior level EIA consultant to join their well established specialist team of consultants. You will be significantly contributing to high profile and complex projects in a variety of areas including but not limited to infrastructure, renewable energy, waste local and national government etc
You should have a thorough understanding of EIA and planning, working and leading project teams. You will be responsible for supporting ongoing technical input as well as market sector development,. You will be expected to support the Regional Director and other senior Consultants throughout theUKin a range of projects as well as developing clients and assisting in business development
As a Senior Consultant you will form part of a specialist technical team, you will be responsible for a range of activities, whilst working on a number of high profile projects across the UK and Internationally
- Extensive experience within the environment and planning sectors
- A good track record of project delivery (both large and small projects) and working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experienced in working within quality systems and procedures.
- Experienced in the Planning and EIA process and/or writing Environmental Statements
- Experienced in one or more Planning / EIA disciplines
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.