This job is no longer available
With your proven track record of project delivery, you will thrive in a flexible working environment and have the skills, confidence and initiative to bring forward innovation to maintain the clients reputation at the forefront of this highly specialised area.
- Be directly involved in wastewater and drainage studies from feasibility to detailed design stages
- Act in an advisory role across the UK and in international markets
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance.
You will have significant commercial experience of wastewater modelling as well as proven capability using:
- InfoWorks CS
- GIS software (preferably MapInfo)
- Model reviewing and checking
You must have demonstrable previous experience in:
- Model build, verification and solution development
- Manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
- Flooding alleviation, CSO and water quality schemes
You will be qualified to degree level and ideally working towards being chartered / a professional qualification.
Additionally you will be an innovative thinker and effective communicator who is able to put across ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports.
You should also be able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Randstad CPE has an established background. Formed of two specialist built environment recruitment organisations, Hill McGlynn & Beresford,Blake & Thomas, together we have an enviable presence and reputation within the construction, property & engineering