This job is no longer available
Graduate Geoenvironmental consultant is required for geotechnical and geoenvironmental specialist inSuffolk.
My client currently has two roles. One would ideally suit a post graduate who has can show relevant experience of working within the environmental sector with a leading consultancy. The second role would ideally suit someone who has recently finished their degree and are now looking to take the first step on the career ladder.
You must be motivated and flexible with good team working, analytical, communication, organisation and problem solving skills. Good up-to-date IT skills are essential. Relevant fieldwork experience preferred.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Preparing factual and interpretative reports
- Providing advice and information to clients
- Ensuring field projects keep to budget and timescale
- Liaison with engineers, clients, consultants and contractors
- Planning, organising and undertaking fieldwork and site investigation
- Utilising specialist computer applications
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.