This job is no longer available
Technical Director is required to lead, maintain and further develop the Ecology, Planning, Landscape and EIA teams at Cardiff Office which currently comprises 11 staff members
You will report directly to the Regional Director in charge of the office but will also be working alongside Directors and Technical Directors with similar remits in other offices.
The successful candidate will demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Extensive experience within a consultancy environment;
- The ability to win new business, prepare budgeted proposals and sustain a workload from key clients;
- The ability to manage an established team of environmental specialists;
- A technical background and qualifications in Planning/EIA/Ecology or Landscape;
- A track record of delivery of excellence, on time, on budget, working on a range of projects in a variety of sectors;
- A sound understanding of the English and Welsh planning systems;
- Experience of representing clients at Public Inquiry;
- The ability to lead, motivate and grow a technical team;
- Hold chartered membership with a relevant professional institution.
Remuneration & benefits
On offer is an excellent, interesting, varied career in a supportive working environment. You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package and on-going career support and development.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.