This job is no longer available
Senior Contaminated Land Consultant who can lead project teams and be responsible for deliverables to clients is required for Warrington or Newcastle upon Tyne location.
The position is primarily in support of our UK clients but support to international projects is required from time to time.
You must demonstrate good technical experience of:
- Design, planning and delivery of contaminated land desk studies, site investigations, risk assessment (qualitative and quantitative) methodologies and remediation projects.
- A good understanding of current UK environmental regulation is required, with experience of CLEA being advantageous.
- A range of land quality experience, including contaminated land, defence, petrochemical, railway and work with utilities and or water companies is expected.
- Experience of working with blue chip / multinationals will be an advantage.
- Experience of remedial design or construction oversight and an appreciation of geotechnical engineering will be an advantage.
You must be able to demonstrate good leadership experience of, or affinity for:
- Managing or mentoring junior staff.
- Managing small project teams of around 4-5 people.
- Working with, or acting as, project manager to deliver projects. Delivering projects on time, budget and quality.
You will join existing teams, and be expected to undertake both office based and field work as a Project Technical Lead, being responsible for all aspects of field data collection, including managing subcontractors, suppliers, junior staff and managing the check and review process. You will also be responsible for the reporting of the data collected within the client's reporting framework.
You should be Chartered as either a CEnv, CSci, CGeol or CEng.
Specific software skills in HoleBase and CLEA would be beneficial but not essential.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Randstad CPE has an established background. Formed of two specialist built environment recruitment organisations, Hill McGlynn & Beresford,Blake & Thomas, together we have an enviable presence and reputation within the construction, property & engineering