This job is no longer available
Senior Environmental Consultant - Sustainable Procurement
Salary : £31,754 - £34,549 per annum
Location : A-13, New Walk Centre
An opportunity to work with the Environment Team to help deliver sustainable procurement policy. Leicester was one of the first EMAS registered local authorities in the UK and the city has a good reputation for environmental innovation. The work of the team includes climate change, sustainable construction, procurement, and embedding best practice.
Requirements of the post:
- Significant experience of working on departmental or corporate policies and projects.
- Experience of working on sustainable procurement projects
- Knowledge of sustainable procurement policy
- Degree level ability
- Highly committed to delivering sustainable procurement
- Communication skills sufficient to compile reports.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Closing Date : 7th November 2012
Interview Date : w/c 26th November 2012
Post Number : X4210 / 15297
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.