This job is no longer available
Geotechnical Design engineer is required to carry out pile designs and prepare tenders for the Company's bored and driven piling systems. This role will involve considerable client contact therefore interpersonal and negotiating skills are essential.
- Design and prepare tenders for piling, retaining walls and ground anchor enquiries
- Geotechnical liaison with NHBC and other regulatory bodies
- Provide Geotechnical support to the operations team
- CPD and other talks on behalf of the company.
- Assist, where required, with technical audits.
- Interpret site investigation data.
- Undertake tender appraisals in line with the company QA system.
- Assist with client liaison in relation to the settlement of claims and disputes.
- Visit sites when necessary to assist with tender preparation.
- To provide assistance with the implementation of the Company QMS.
- Contract negotiation in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Develop the business in an active manner through effective marketing.
- Attend meetings as necessary to ensure high standard of customer care.
- Ensure that the set budget for the office is achieved/exceeded.
- Assisting in handover of tender data and setting up of contracts.
- Ensure good liaison between Departments and disciplines.
- Ensure compliance with Company QA and H & S procedures and statutory obligations
- Maintain and improve the professional image of the Company.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.