This job is no longer available
The purpose of this role is to schedule, survey and provide written technical reports for survey work of complex air systems on behalf of contract managers, as well as providing technical advice to a team of environmental consultants. You will carry out:
- Air conditioning system and environmental assessments
- Kitchen extract systems inspections
- Critical area hygiene validation
- Hygienic computer room audits.
You will also:
- Provide technical leadership in indoor air quality to a team of environmental consultants
- Keep abreast of current legislation, relevant national/international standards and guidelines, and technical developments
- Prepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations, and interpretation of laboratory analysis
- Hold responsibility for management and delivery of contracts
- Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary
It is expected that you will be either an air or water specialist with a significant amount of experience in the field of indoor quality. You will have extensive knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance, as well as knowledge of HVAC systems and excellent communication skills.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in Word format including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.