This job is no longer available
Senior consultant is required to take a lead role in contaminated land and remediation projects teams; assist in client care with existing clients and assist in business development with new clients. You will work on a number of projects for National Grid, Ministry of Defence andWalesand West Utilities
- Be capable of providing/ delivering core knowledge with respect to Health and Safety on project(s) with special reference to Risk assessments and CDM
- Understand the Win Business Development process. Be capable of developing client relationships and/ or identifying new opportunity.
- Provide clients with confidence that they have engaged a competent consultant who provides teams of visible technical quality.
- Undertake key technical role in project delivery
- At level of acting as project manager on medium scale projects
- Identify/ Advise upon technical solutions
- Lead/ assist production of bids
- Lead/ assist management of teams
- Act as Line Manager to junior staff
- Provide example to others to promote enthusiasm and expertise
Ideally, you have the following experience:
- Detailed knowledge of best practice and relevant legislation in their field
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of quantitative and qualitative Human Health and Groundwater risk assessments
- Track record in successful project delivery
- Experience in the delivery of projects with special reference to core technical work
- Experience with preparation and running successful remediation contracts in
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.