This job is no longer available
You will act as a senior member of the consulting group and provide day-to-day support on operational delivery of projects. You will also provide a point of reference on technical issues and assist in the delivery of the consulting group business development plan and operating year budget. This will include:
- Supporting market drivers and service offerings
- Supporting the development of an annual plan on business development and sales
- Providing tender responses to clients and input into large bids through the bid support team
- Providing high quality technical consultancy
- Keeping abreast of current legislation, relevant standards and guidelines, and technical developments
You will be degree qualified in a relevant subject and a member of a professional institution. As a result of your background in technical consulting, you will have an in-depth understanding of commercial risk as well as strong analytical and report writing skills. You will also have the ability to think both globally and locally when developing and communicating objectives and strategies.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in Word format including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.