This job is no longer available
Associate Environmental Consultant
PB is seeking a Principal/Associate Environmental Consultant to lead our Environmental Assessment and Management and Town Planning Team in London. The remit will be to take technical and commercial responsibility for the projects to be delivered and to help grow the team/business primarily in the South East but working with the rest of the team across the UK and internationally in support of the environmental sector business. The candidate appointed will join a progressive environmental and planning team with a wide range of client interests within the public and private sectors.
The candidate will also have experience of delivering, planning and coordinating major environmental projects in the UK and they must show some or all of the following experience/skills:
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with other environmental specialists and with design teams on projects
- An understanding of the planning system in UK and ideally experience of Public Inquiry
- Management experience including technical and managerial leadership of small project teams including resource allocation, successful project delivery, client management and financial control
- Experience of business development in this sector including identification of opportunities, positioning activities, pre-qualification, technical and financial bidding and contract negotiations.
- Significant relevant commercial experience, with demonstrable track-record of growing a commercially successful environmental services business
- An outward facing approach to build customer relationships based upon a sound technical platform.
The candidate should have a strong consultancy background with excellent client management/client facing skills and a successful track record of winning and delivering large scale multi-discipline development projects. They must be hard-working and ambitious as well as being commercially aware. We are ideally looking for a self-motivated individual, with good communication skills, able to inspire others.
To apply for this role, please click Apply now.