This job is no longer available
Continuing growth in my client's renewable business means they are continually looking to recruit the right calibre of person to get involved in their interesting and challenging projects.
The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage EIA projects, including those in the roads/bridges infrastructure and renewable energy sectors.
- Maintain their high quality of environmental deliverables and ensure project financial performance.
- Provide client advice and support on technical matters relating to planning, EIA and the environment in general.
- Liaise with clients, engineers and other design team members.
- Mentor and provide leadership of more junior staff.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Support business development initiatives.
- A good degree qualification in a relevant environmental/natural science. 2nd degree desirable.
- A track record of successful project management on a range of EIA projects, with experience of working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong technical skills in environmental assessment, with excellent report writing skills, and experience of Environmental Statement preparation.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Resource management experience.
- Chartered Environmentalist.
- Expert Witness/ Public Inquiry experience.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.