This job is no longer available
Parsons Brinckerhoff combines the skills, experience and creativity essential for the total delivery of many and varied contaminated land assessment and redevelopment projects for both the public and private sectors. PB is involved in all stages from feasibility/strategy, planning and design to programme and construction management, operation and maintenance.
Our contaminated land, hydrogeological and remediation services include Part 2A reviews, Phase 1 audits, Phase 2 intrusive investigations and the design, supervision and / or construction management of remediation. We also have a research and innovation team which works with our clients to explore innovative and cost effective solutions for brownfield sites. Clients include blue chip petrochemical companies, utilities companies, mining companies, local authorities etc.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
- Delivery and project management of contaminated land projects based out of the Manchester office;
- Increase the cross working between the various PB divisions and BB Operating Companies;
- Support the Operations Manager in driving forward BU KPIs and strategy;
- Technical and commercial mentoring of junior staff including line management; and
- Support technical development within hydrogeology;
Degree level qualification hydrogeology. Appropriate post graduate qualifications and appropriate professional qualifications (chartership) a significant advantage.
Accept and deal with responsibility for developing client and internal PB relationships, project delivery and client liaison.
- Able and willing to work away from the office to support project delivery including overseas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Self confidence
- Able to motivate team to excellence
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Please download the attached full job description for further information. To apply, please click Apply now.