This job is no longer available
We are currently seeking a Senior Contaminated Land Consultant to provide maternity cover in our Team based in our offices near Bath. The successful applicant will have a proven track record in project management and delivery of quality consultancy services to high profile clients. Your competencies will include detailed human health and groundwater quantitative risks assessment, site investigation, remediation design and supervision. The role will involve working in all areas of the UK with potential for overseas travel.
The maternity cover will be for an initial 6 months with potential to extend.
ENVIRON is an employee-owned international consultancy that places strong emphasis on providing a high quality professional service to its clients in a commercial context. For the successful candidate the company provides opportunities for professional development through a rewarding working environment.
- Degree or higher in a geo-environmental discipline.
- Technical competency in contaminated land investigation, assessment, DQRA and remediation.
- Good time management skills, initiative and the ability to work without continual supervision.
- Sound understating of current and emerging environmental legislative.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- A full UK driving license and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Prior experience working in an international environmental consultancy.
- Proven track record in managing multiple and concurrent contaminated land projects.
- Proven client communication and management skills.
- Client representation with regulators and other parties.
- Supervision of intrusive site investigations and remediation.
ENVIRON conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Applicants should apply via our website by clicking Apply now.