This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced and capable contaminated land consultant to join our London based team. The successful applicant should have a proven track record in project management and completion, involving site based investigation work and reporting. Key competencies will include a detailed range of site investigation techniques and experience, report writing and aspects of project management. Experience in risk assessment and remediation supervision would also be of value. The role will involve working in all areas of the UK.
ENVIRON is an employee-owned international consultancy that places strong emphasis on providing a high quality professional service to its high profile clients in a commercial context. For the successful candidate the company provides opportunities for professional development through a rewarding working environment.
- Degree or higher in a geo-environmental discipline.
- Technical competency in contaminated land investigation and monitoring using a range of techniques,
- Good time management skills, initiative and the ability to work without continual supervision.
- Sound understating of current and emerging environmental legislation.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- A full UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Supervision of intrusive site investigations and remediation.
- Prior experience working in an international environmental consultancy.
- Proven track record in working with multiple and concurrent contaminated land assignments and projects.
- Experience in providing high quality written reports
- Experience of regulatory negotiations and client communication and management desirable.
ENVIRON conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Applicants should apply via our website by clicking Apply now.