This job is no longer available
BREEAM consultant is required for large consultancy inLondon. You would be responsible for managing and undertaking a wide variety of projects including BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes and for engaging with other specialist disciplines for support works e.g. Ecologists, Engineers etc.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated and dynamic with excellent verbal and written communication ability together with the following key skills:
- Proven track record and strong technical capability gained within a professional consultancy;
- Sound assessment skills covering a wide range of development types, with specialist knowledge and / or previous licenses in Code for Sustainable Homes, BREEAM Bespoke, Industrial, Schools, Retail etc as a minimum and knowledge of other international standards such as LEED or Greenstar. Note, this should include proven experience in delivery of multiple assessments to certification/ liaison with BRE;
- Good knowledge of relevantUK, and International Assessment methods and protocols;
- Proven experience in multi assessment projects;
- An understanding and enthusiasm for energy and sustainability.
- Strong personal and project management, time management and resourcing skills;
- Experience of the entire commercial cycle from scoping, estimating and tendering for work to invoicing;
- A commercial and practical understanding of building design, construction and energy projects would be an advantage.
- Desirable Qualifications include a relevant degree and membership of an appropriate environmental, architectural or sustainability body.
- Good knowledge of relevantUKand European legislation.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.