This job is no longer available
Great opportunity for an Associate/Senior level EIA consultant to join well established specialist team of consultants. You will be significantly contributing to high profile and complex projects in a variety of areas including but not limited to infrastructure, renewable energy, waste local and national government etc
Membership of Professional Organisations.* To hold a Post graduate / Masters Qualification in a relevant subject area.
* Extensive experience within the environment and planning sectors
* A good track record of project delivery (both large and small projects) and working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Experienced in working within quality systems and procedures.
* Experienced in the Planning and EIA process and/or writing Environmental Statements
* Experienced in one or more Planning / EIA disciplines
* A proven track record of collaborative working.
* Good communication skills* Good presentation skills.
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.