This job is no longer available
My client is looking to recruit an environmental consultant to join a team delivering Industrial Permitting and Environmental Compliance services to their public and private sector clients. You will have established capabilities in air, water or land quality assessments and the ability to present written/drawn information to a high standard and with a confidence that supports the provision of advice to clients on their compliance with complex environmental regulations. You may have a wide range of experience, as the post will be to fit into an existing team, with a varied level of opportunities
The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Maintain high quality of deliverables and ensure project financial performance.
- Provide client advice and support on technical matters relating to environmental permitting.
- Liaise with clients, engineers and other design team members.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Support business development initiatives.
Training and Experience:
- Degree in Environment related or Engineering subject
- Experience of working in industry or consultancy
- Experience in air, water or land quality issues
- Experience in Environmental Permitting
- Project management ability
- Good report writing skills
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.