This job is no longer available
The ecology team, a member of RSK Group plc, is a highly successful ecological consultancy that carries out surveys and assessments for a broad range of habitats and species. With an impressive client list, significant work is derived from the energy and infrastructure markets. The company ensures all clients are aware of ecological issues, and provides practical and innovative solutions for them. Due to a continual growth in business, the ecological team are now looking a number of Ecologists and Senior Ecologists to join their fast developing multi-disciplinary ecology team.
Ecologists – Consultant/Senior/Principal levels – UK Wide (Ideal locations Cheshire, Coventry or Hemel Hempstead)
Candidates need to be prepared for large amounts of travelling and be happy to work away from home. Due to the nature of the work, successful candidates will need to be completely flexible on working hours, as there will be a significant amount of evening, weekend and night work.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Financial management of projects
- Production of tenders and reports
- Project management, report writing and delivery
- Previous experience in ecological consultancy essential
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player, with the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm, energy and drive to develop skills and deliver projects to the highest standard
- Attention to detail
- Relevant degree
- Protected species licences essential
- Full driving licence
- Happy to work evenings, nights and weekends
Salary - £dependent on experience
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer