This job is no longer available
Fantastic opportunity for Senior / Principal Air Quality Consultant to take their career further!
The principal function for this experienced position is to lead and develop air quality team in theUK. The position will ideally be based inWarrington, Leeds,BirminghamorBristol.
The priorities of this role include:
- leading technical air quality assignments across a wide range of industry sectors taking responsibility for the technical quality of the work we deliver
- coaching the AQ team to achieve their best
- develop the AQ services
- develop and build the team to meet expanding service line
- working to develop environment and sustainability related opportunities with other business groups
The successful candidate should possess a relevant degree or equivalent and should be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- significant demonstrable experience in air quality experience in consultancy or industry
- deep technical experience in the area of air quality management
- experience of managing people to achieve their best
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- good written skills
- a drive to succeed and high energy levels
The successful candidate must have relevant first and post graduate qualifications in environmental and/or in atmospheric sciences
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.