This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity for the next career stage for an ecologist looking for a challenge to build an exceptional career. My client offers a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors. They are working on a range of projects in the UK, Europe and the middle East and require committed scientists to support their teams' project work.
You will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
You will be joining a successful and dynamic sixty strong team and reporting to theEdinburghteam lead. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Edinburgh Principal ecologist and project delivery
- Leading ecology surveys.
- Supporting business development
- Planning and resourcing ecological field surveys
- Producing quality assured ecology deliverables and mentoring junior staff
- An honours degree in ecology or closely related field
- An experienced ecology surveyor and a good field scientist
- IEEM membership
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice
- Good communication and IT skills
- Ability to write clear, concise reports
- Driving licence
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.