This job is no longer available
Allen & York are searching for an EHS Manager to join a global product developer and manufacturer in Germany. The main aspects of this position is to maintain and establish safety culture within the company, drive excellence in the EHS sector and ensure all operations comply with relevant legislations.
Main responsibilities include:
• Ensure EHS policy and procedures are implemented
• Increase safety awareness and commitment by developing programs
• Continue the implementation of Environment, Health and Safety Management Systems
• Ensure that legal requirements are understood and guarantee that legal and corporate EHS Standards are adhered to
• Undertake EHS training
• Undertake audits and inspections
• Conduct internal corporate EHS reporting
• Act as the legal “Fachkraft fur Arbeitssicherheit”
You must have good demonstrable experience in Safety and/or Environmental Engineering (or related) as well as a good understanding of EHS Management systems. Solid knowledge in occupational safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, radiation safety, and environmental related topics is also a must.
Knowledge of German and EU EHS-related regulations is key and you must hold German certification as a Health and Safety officer (Fachkraft fur Arbeitssicherheit)
Experience in a matrix organization of a multinational business environment is highly desirable
You must also be fluent in English and German
To apply for this position, please click below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Environment job opportunities provided through Allen & York and these can be found on our website: www.allen-york.com/environment-jobs/worldwide.
Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology