This job is no longer available
Allen & York are searching for a Senior EIA Consultant to join a well respected environmental consultancy in the West Midlands.
The main purpose of this role is to provide technical support and direction to various departments and manage projects of a complex and a multidisciplinary nature.
• Assess the risks and liabilities associated with sites and development
• Liaise with clients and regulatory authorities during projects
• Take responsibility for project performance and control
• Prepare contract documentation, budgets and programmes of work
• Carry out quality procedures and proofing responsibilities in accordance with the QA system
• Represent the company at business and social events
You must have a BSc qualification in relevant subject area as well as good demonstrable experience in planning, EIA, project management, budgeting and financial control
Consultancy or private sector experience is highly desirable as is Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute and experience in minerals and waste, renewable energy and Quality Management Systems.
A full driving licence is also essential
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Environment job opportunities provided through Allen & York and these can be found on our website: www.allen-york.com/environment-jobs/worldwide.
Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology