This job is no longer available
Allen & York are searching for an Environmental Consent Manager to join a leading global renewable energy company. The successful candidate will be working within the Offshore Development team and will be responsible for coordinating environmental impact assessments and managing the compliance of environmental consent conditions throughout the various stages of an offshore wind energy project.
You will also be responsible for developing survey strategies, approving all consenting and environmental budget activity and ensuring all consenting and environmental information is discussed with project team and HSE Manager.
A relevant Environmental Science degree is essential (with a post-graduate qualification e.g. MSc. or PhD preferable).
Experience of the following is also essential to this position:
• Wind industry experience (especially in relation to management of Environmental Impact Assessment processes)
• Offshore environmental consent management experience
• A good understanding of the regulatory framework for offshore renewables deployment including the marine licensing system under the Marine and Coastal Access Act (2009) and the Planning Act (2008)n
• Project development and planning consent application submission/management experience
• Project management experience (including complex projects)
The ability to manage workload and meet demanding timescales on a number of projects simultaneously, experience of working within a multidisciplinary team and existing relationships with key statutory consultees is highly desirable.
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Environment job opportunities provided through Allen & York and these can be found on our website: www.allen-york.com/environment-jobs/worldwide.
Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology