This job is no longer available
Senior Contaminated Land Consultant is required for large multidisciplinary consultancy inLeeds.
Duties to include managing and undertaking geo environmental contaminated land desk study reports and interpretive reports; site investigation design and management; liaison with internal/external clients and sub contractors; preparation of remediation specifications and construction drawings; undertaking qualitative and quantitative contaminated land risk assessments, controlled waters risk assessments
Project management of small and medium sized/risk projects and involvement in large schemes, including regeneration and remediation projects.
- Provide consultancy services in relation to geo-environmental assessments by undertaking both office and site based work.
- Prepare good quality written geo-environmental reports and verification reports.
- Design and supervise geo-environmental investigations, taking the lead as project manager and lead site engineer.
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Good Project management ability including financial management, client management, ownership of deliverables and ensuring production of good quality work to time, quality and cost criteria.
financial management of project lead engineer/manager
- Undertake financial management of project tasks by acting as task manager/project manager.
- Proven skills in designing supervising and managing geo-environmental investigations, including undertaking CDM duties,
- Undertaking in Qualitative and Quantitative risk assessment
Have a good understanding of relevant British Standards and other relevant design guides.
- Evidence of experience in the provision of consultancy services to developers and landowners on contamination issues.
- Assist in/undertake proposal writing
Assist in general marketing on behalf of the Company and develop customer relationships
- Undertake design delivery tasks as required to the programme and level of quality as defined by the line manager/team leader
- Prepare accurate drawings, and concise reports
- Management of self to achieve defined targets
We welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.