This job is no longer available
We need a number of electrical supervisors to join our team in the commissioning of a large scale wastewater treatment facility. You will be based at one of our Anglian treatment facilities on a freelance basis with contracts expected to extend up to a year.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned electrical supervisor ideally with several years experience working within the water sector. You should have a strong appreciation for Health and Safety and previous experience overseeing a number of junior personal.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of Sub-contractors
- The production of relevant health and safety documentation
- Oversight over commissioning functions.
The successful applicant will be experienced in the electrical field, displaying knowledge and experience that will benefit the team in the safe completion of electrical activities on the facilities in accordance with our internal health and safety policy.
You will need:
- HNC Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience working on either a potable or wastewater facility
- Experience managing a team of subcontractors
Due to the quantity of applicants we are unable to respond to every application, if you would like more details on the role please email email@example.com or contact 0121 730 4140.