This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will:
- Manage multi site field fate projects including acting as Study Director on regulatory studies, typically to GLP standard.
- Provide innovative solutions to client's problems, including bespoke study design/implementation.
- Represent the organisation externally, and sell Field Fate & Stewardship capabilities to a range of corporate and Government clients, meeting annual sales targets.
- Manage staff working in field fate.
You will have:
- A post graduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience/knowledge of chemical use and regulation - especially within the agricultural/environmental sectors.
- At least five years' experience in the field fate and behaviour of chemicals within the environment.
- At least 3 years' experience in the role of GLP Study Director, preferably with multi-site field based studies.
- A willingness to work flexibly, travel and work away from home for short periods.
- A full UK driving licence.
When applying for this role please ensure that you attach your CV in Word format including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.