This job is no longer available
Working as part of a successful Water Division within an internationally renowned Consulting Engineers, you will work on wastewater projects for a wide range of water industry clients in the UK and internationally.
You will be an experienced professional, able to provide technical guidance and support to clients and internal divisions.
With your proven track record of project delivery, you will thrive in a flexible working environment and have the skills, confidence and initiative to bring forward innovation to maintain the company at the forefront of this highly specialised area.
- Be directly involved in wastewater and drainage studies from feasibility to detailed design stages
- Act in an advisory role across the UK and in international markets
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance
You will have significant commercial experience of wastewater modelling as well as proven capability using:
- InfoWorks CS
- GIS software (preferably MapInfo)
- Model reviewing and checking
You must have demonstrable previous experience in:
- Model build, verification and solution development
- Manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
- Flooding alleviation, CSO and water quality schemes
- Sewer rehabilitation
You will be qualified to degree level and ideally working towards being chartered / a professional qualification.
Additionally you will be an innovative thinker and effective communicator who is able to put across ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports.
You should also be able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals.
In return the company offers important, rewarding work, career development and a competitive salary package including company performance pay scheme, contributory pension and a range of benefits.
When applying for this role please ensure that you attach your CV in Word format including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.