This job is no longer available
Senior Environmental Consultant
LOCATION: Newmarket Office
SALARY: Competitive salary
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years contaminated land or incident management experience
BENEFITS: Company vehicle; Private Health & Personal Life insurance; Pension scheme; 25 days Annual Leave (excluding bank holidays).
ROLE: As a result of continued business growth, OHES are looking for an additional Senior Consultant to join our Environmental Claims Management team.
Dealing mainly with the investigation and remediation of oil loss insurance claims, candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
· A high quality degree in a relevant subject;
· Full, clean driving licence;
· Ability to work hard to achieve objectives and deadlines;
· Flexibility and adaptability;
· Excellent written and verbal skills combined with a high standard of personal presentation;
· Ability to manage personal time to high productivity levels;
· Ability to work in a team and also alone;
· Excellent communication skills;
· High degree of professionalism;
· A confident, mature approach to work.
· Physically fit
· Ability to provide clear instruction to contractors.
OHES are in a position to appoint as soon as suitable candidates are found.
A detailed Job Description can be found on the OHES Careers Website – www.ohes.co.uk/careers.php. Please either apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in your CV and supporting documentation via the website.