This job is no longer available
A successful and expanding environmental consultancy seeks an experienced consultant to aid their exciting development.
• Manage and motivate project teams to ensure delivery of projects to budgets, deadlines and specification
• Plan project programmes and manage workload of allocated resources to maintain project deadlines
• Manage medium and small value projects within agreed budgets
• Deliver technical output agreed with a Project Manager on time and to specification
• Continuously improve personal technical and managerial capability
• Deliver client projects in accordance with Quality Assurance processes
• Keep up to date with market and technical developments and recommend required changes within the group.
• A degree or higher level of academic attainment (or equivalent educational standard) in a relevant discipline; or extensive practical experience
• Proven expertise in environmental consultancy, especially hydroecology
• Experience of managing the full project life cycle from initiation through to project closure on several projects
To apply for this position, please click the link below
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Environment job opportunities provided through Allen & York and these can be found on our website: www.allen-york.com/environment-jobs/worldwide.
Environment includes CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology