This job is no longer available
Senior Electrical / ICA Engineer’s (two) required for a global water consultancy.
The client has a requirement for a Snr electrical / ICA engineer who will have a strong understanding of the water industry.
- Electrical switchgear panel / MCC specification and design
- Feasibility, outline and detailed electrical and C&I work
- Control instrumentation systems functional specification and design
- Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other engineering disciplines such as mechanical, process and civil
- Production of electrical, control and instrumentation design documentation and drawings including, specifications, single line diagrams, load schedules and instrument schedules
- Undertake site surveys of existing installations
- Chartered with the IET or alternative appropriate body
- You will have extensive design experience within the water sector including potable water production and distribution, waste water treatment and sludge treatment
- Experience of designing and working with LV electrical equipment
- It would be highly desirable if you can demonstrate design experience of LV electrical design, including MCC’s, distribution boards, HV systems including transformers, RMU and circuit breakers, PLC and SCADA systems design and specification of Fieldbus networks
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- You will have be motivated, hold a strong work ethic and be able to work as part of a team or on your own