This job is no longer available
Project Controller required for a multi-disciplinary, global water company.
The client has requirements covering the West Midlands and Southern regions of the UK.
· Providing cost and scheduling services for all projects
· Collate, analyse and present cost and scheduling data in support of the management and reporting needs of Project Managers
Required skill set:
· Degree level or equivalent project Management qualification
· You will have proven Senior level experience of managing portfolios of projects in the water & waste water sector
· Experience of project planning using different software packages including Primavera P6
· A vast experience of working in a Project Controls environment
· Experience of planning and change control
· You will be able to demonstrate project and programme management experience, allowing comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles and techniques
· You will have knowledge of project risk management and multi-project resource planning
· You will show a proven track history of influencing and leading colleagues in new procedures