This job is no longer available
Sustainability & Energy Consultant is required for large design consultancy offering BREEAM, sustainability and energy advice to clients across the UK.
Ideally you have a HNC/D or Degree qualification in building sciences or engineering with relevant post qualification experience gained with a building design consultancy or contractor.
The successful candidate must have experience of the following:
• Leading dynamic thermal/energy modellling studies using IES
• Contributing to energy assessments and audits
• Carrying out low and zero carbon feasibility studies
• Providing sustainability advice to building design teams
• Undertaking or assisting with BREEAM assessments
• Observing Health & Safety requirements in an on-site environment
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• An accredited Level 4/5 Energy Performance Certificate assessor
• Good technical understanding of sustainable buildings and services design
• Hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification
• Good knowledge of IT systems, software and applications
• Numerate with a background in energy modelling analysis
• A good level of technical report writing
• Able to command confidence and use their own initiative when required
Personal Attributes Other desirable requirements:
• Accredited to undertake Display Energy Certificate assessments
• Qualified BREEAM assessor in at least one scheme type
• Proficient with AutoCAD
The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team.
For further details, please contact Stefanie McLernon on 0121 730 4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org