This job is no longer available
The role offers excellent career opportunities to work with a wide range of global clients on some multi-disciplinary, key major projects. This role offers the opportunity for you to broaden your experience, skills capability and project responsibilities.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include but not exclusive to:
Being the focal point for hydrogeological matters with external consultancy support if necessary
Manager of small team, addressing their development needs
Project manager for a range of projects, managing financial information and bids.
Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
Successful Candidate is likely to have the following characteristics:
- Strong academics, engineering/geology degree qualified (or equivalent). Additional qualifications such as MSc, MEng or MA in hydrogeology are beneficial but not essential.
- Chartered/Professional engineer is essential for any candidate to be considered
- Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
- Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent commissions, and representing the company to clients
- Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design eg dewatering required
- Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
- Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
- Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
For further details, please contact Stefanie McLernon on 0121 730 4140 or firstname.lastname@example.org